Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is ALL about Henry......from Super Junior M.....^.^

I learned about Henry shortly after learning about Super Junior, and let me tell you something, besides being very cute, he is one hella talented guy!
This poor kid as gone through hell and back to become a loved member of the Super Junior family, but a member he is.
Why do I love him so much? One word.....violin. This has been a favorite instrument for an eon, no I have never played, but, in the hands of a master like Henry, it can bring tears to your eyes or.....make your heart melt and take your breath away. Henry can do all that, not to mention he can also play piano and sing and dance up a storm! This determined kid gave up his home in Canada, left family and friends to pursue his dream, it ain't been easy, but he will charm you with his talents and his english is gravy!
Henry was on Strong Heart yesterday and revealed some interesting things the other members taught him......this vid is not subbed, still, after reading the article from allkpop, you should be able to follow along well enough, it had me rolling off my futon. Lets laugh along with SuJu and Henry, shall we?

Super Junior-M’s Henry reveals the Korean pick-up lines his groupmates taught him


On February 22nd, Super Junior-M’s Henry guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart“, and confessed that his fellow groupmates gave him a unique lesson on Korean that brought about some interesting results.

He began, “My mother is Taiwanese, and my father is from Hong Kong. It’s been about three years since I came to Korea. At first, it was difficult for me to pronounce things in English with a Korean style, like ‘Hae-ri-po-ta (Harry Potter),’ ‘He-reu-mi-o-ni’ (Hermione),’ ‘Ham-buh-geo (hamburger).‘”

Henry continued, “I didn’t want to look like a disrespectful person because of my lacking Korean skills, so I asked the Super Junior members to teach me Korean.”

The expressions that he were taught consisted of pick-up lines, including, “What’s your horoscope (byeol jari)?”, to which he was instructed to respond, “Next to you (yeop jari).” Henry was also taught the question, “Where are you?”, which should be followed up with, “In your heart, in the second exit~”. Finally, when asking “What kind of alcohol do you like?”, he should know the answer, “Your lips~”.

Upon hearing the phrases, Shindong and Eunhyuk gave embarrassed looks and exclaimed, “I didn’t think he’d say this on broadcast!”

Be sure to check out his cute performance below as well!

Credit:1YSJ
Source: Seoul NTN via Nate
Source:allkpop

In case you missed it on my other post, I am including "Lets learn about Henry" a great video that might also bring a tear to your eye, but I hope it also brings tears of laughter as you watch how many spankings Henry had to endure, or why he is called the underwear thief!

Credit:domcrazy

Henry!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Saranghae Henry ^.^ Saranghae

No comments:

Post a Comment