Saturday, February 19, 2011

110219 MuCore-SuJu Super Show 3-Heechul -Nichkun and Hongki all with new twitpics!

MuCore-fierce seems to be the word of the day.
TVXQ-KYHD

Infinite with BTD

Teen Top-Supa Luv remix-someone is doing exactly right with these boys, I am lovin this remix! Chunji NAILED that note today! Go my baby pingers!!!

Credit:CrazyCarott270 for all the vids.

Super Junior in Japan for Super Show 3-Only a few vids available right now but you know how that goes, will take some hours for them to post.

Credit:HyukHae8695
Chulie has been tweeting up a storm though!
My fav so far, I WANT that SuJu jacket!!!! T_T

Donghae,Heechul, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk

Awwww Heehee....smile for me baby...
2PM's Nichkhun wowed me with THIS twitpic *.*
Khunnie0624:
Check out next month's issue of Men's Health!!! I worked really hard for it so ENJOY~ = b
Check out next month's issue of Men's Health!!! I w... on Twitpic
Oh baby I can see that you worked hard and thanks enjoyed it a lot ^.^

Hongki Hongki Hongki, been SOOOOooo hyper tonight, but, that's why we love him ^.^


Okies friends and fans...Enjoy! ^.^
Don't forget! You can follow, tweet, Share on Facebook and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment