Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Once Bitten.....And other Super Junior News.....~.~

Get the reference? Kudos if you do.......Sooooo I stumbled across this CF that 8 of the Super Junior members have done. At first I thought I had died and gone to....well maybe not there...(chuckles darkly) as I was once heavily vested in the vampire genre, but did they HAVE to name it Twilight? I am disapoint, they could have thought of so many other titles....anyway, bask in the warm glow and be swooned by Donghae......

Credit:12Pluschannel

@.@ Done swooning? Good, on to other Super Junior news.
Videos are trickling in from the Super Show 3 in Japan, here are a few.
1st one of my fav songs Bonamana

Credit:donghaekelly
All My Heart

Credit:donghaekelly
Good Person

Credit:donghaekelly

Enjoy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment