Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boyfriend releases MV - Don't touch my girl


Ahhhh now THIS is how to do cute without going over the top.
(I'm looking at you B1A4)
Okay maybe brushing each others teeth was a little cutesy,
but other wise teaming up with Sweetune works,
this is a more mature cute! I like it!
BOYFRIEND 보이프렌드_내 여자 손대지마MUSIC VIDEO(Don't touch my girl)


Published on Oct 5, 2011 by
보이프렌드(BoyFriend) 2nd Single
내 여자 손대지마(Don't touch my girl) MUSIC VIDEO

Boyfriend is BACK with their 2nd single 'Don't touch my girl' of bitter-sweet love story!! After delivering a hot mv teaser a few days back, the full version has been finally released!! Check out the music video and share the link with your friends now

- Album Title : BoyFriend 2nd Single _Don't touch my girl
- Title Song : 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl)
- Produced by Sweetune
- Artist : BoyFriend 보이프렌드
영민, YOUNGMIN, 광민, KWANGMIN, 민우, MINWOO,
동현, DONGHYUN, HYUNSEONG 현성, JEONGMIN 정민
- Facebook BOYFRIEND : http://www.facebook.com/officialbf

Track List
01. You're my lady
02. 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl)
03. 점점점 (It's u)
04. 내 여자 손대지마 Inst.
05. 점점점 (It's u) Inst.

Enjoy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment