Saturday, October 1, 2011

[My Music Radar! Comentary] Super Junior's Heechul attempts his first day in Public Service Personnel and I'm trying hard not to rant here.


Super Junior's Heechul attempts his first day in Public Service Personnel
and is greeted (swarmed) by fans and Reporters.
I'm trying really hard here not to rant but I fear it's a loosing battle.

Heechul stated in several pre-service interviews that he wished to serve quietly.
Apparently this is not gonna happen, at least not right now.
And I feel so bad for him. I have a feeling that he ran away to the service,
just my own opinion.
The way things happened so quick and his attitude right before joining just, I dunno,
it was almost like 'stop the world I wanna get off'

Pictures speak a thousand words, and his clearly say 'Leave me alone!'
He seemed to enjoy the quiet time in boot camp even taking time to notice the night stars.
Can't the fans and reporters just leave him alone?
Let the man serve in peace and come back to us the more mature man he so desperately wants to be!
/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment