Saturday, October 15, 2011

An Introduction

Hello everyone, I am stormoftara, but you can call me tstorm or just Tara. I am going to be helping Stormy out by posting blogs about things she doesn't cover. I will be reviewing music videos, and talking more about the girl groups.

A little bit about myself. I am an artist, and I like to draw a lot! If I draw any fanart I will be sure to post it here. I work full time as a manager at a restaurant, so I won't be updating as much as Stormy but I will do my best! I enjoy all kinds of music but I will be mainly focusing on K-pop here as well as some American bands that are K-pop influenced.

Thank you Stormy for allowing me to be a contributor!

I am awesome. Deal with it. XD

Credit: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and where due

stormoftara :3

No comments:

Post a Comment