Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SPAM-A-PIC SHINee Dream Concert Style! Plus Video!

Sooo many good pics so you my friends and fans get another addition of SPAM-A-PIC!
Lovely 2min
Puppy Jjong
Fierce Key!
Minkey
Minho the MC
Leader shii!

SHINee
Taemin the dancer




Fierce Taemin!
Jongho - rehearsal
RDD Dance break - Now THIS is a dance break!
The point is...Key's chest pump

Uploaded by on Oct 5, 2011
credits: lovely dub
A great Key fancam - gahh I love this boy! Aigooo! The chest pump!

Uploaded by on Oct 5, 2011
cr.bomnaduri
Really fancams are the best! Yunho holds Tae's hand and a lil 2min ^.~

Uploaded by on Oct 5, 2011
credits: leeplay

Enjoy a lot! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the whole performance & all of the guys at once (not just famcams, even though I appreciate them,) for that RDD dance break version. The little bits I see look & sound SO GOOD.
    Thanks for your blog, BTW ~ I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Love!
    So glad you enjoy My Music Radar!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete