Friday, October 7, 2011

Super Junior Sungmin receives a wedding invitation from Leeteuk!


Leeteuk is getting married~
He said that and sent me the wedding invitationㅠㅠ

Jealous~~!!

I'm a little bit jealous~ㅋㅋ

Well, I'm going to congratulate him first..!^^

The bride is pretty(?)...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Let's congratulate them and see whether or not they live together happily~^^ㅋㅋ

Fighteuk!


The wedding invitation reads:

Everyone, 

'Teukie" is finally getting married.
My bride is "a beautiful actress."
I turned twenty-nine this year. 
As one woman's man and not as Super Junior's Leeteuk, 
I want to make her happy. 
We two people's wedding..
Please watch over us and support us!
Groom Leeteuk 
Bride Pretty

Source: Sungmin's blog
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
PERMISSION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM TO RE-POST THE TRANSLATION

The translation cannot be re-posted elsewhere without my(sujuism's) permission. If you would like to use this translation for your website, please leave a comment below specifying where you want to re-post my translation. I will reply to your comment and let you know whether or not you can take out my translation. Please copy and paste the credits above when re-posting. Only the source of the article and the translator should be credited when re-posting the translation; no other names or blog addresses may be added to the credits.

Source:SUJUISM

How sweet is this?
Enjoy!^.^

Many thanks to Mia for the tip.
Kamsahamnida

No comments:

Post a Comment