Thursday, September 1, 2011

‘Super Junior's Leeteuk and SISTAR’s Hello Baby' Yay! A new season of "Hello Baby!"

Did YOU know there was a new season of Hello Baby! in the works?
 Awww the baby looks so cute! ^.^
Kinda tough to find it amidst all the other drama going on right now but this show has always been one of my favorites, though SHINee's Hello Baby! was the best so far to my way of thinking.
We fans almost got our wish! Ever since SHINee's show everyone has been screaming for another 'Appa' season and the group most mentioned by far has been Super Junior.
I guess the powers that be over at KBS must have paid attention, though I think they could have listened a little better, none the less we have Super Junior's revered leader as the in house appa and the girls of SISTAR as the moms so it should prove to be quite interesting, especially when Leeteuk goes rummaging through the girls rooms! 0.0

The first episode is due to air Sept 2nd so stay tuned!
I guess we can hope for a few 'guest appearances'  from the rest of the Super Junior boys.
I wonder if Leeteuk will be changing any diapers........O.o
Enjoy! ^.^

Don't forget that you can comment, Tweet, share to FaceBook, Google Buzz and Google +1 to share the kpop love!

Update: Watch the 1st episode HERE on My Music Radar!

No comments:

Post a Comment