Friday, September 23, 2011

SHINee’s Key thanks fans for the birthday wishes and Birthday Party fan accounts

SHINee’s Key thanks fans for the birthday wishes


SHINee member Key sent out a thank you message to everyone who wished him a happy 21st birthday!
Key updated his me2Day with a picture of himself and fellow member Taemin. He wrote, “It’s my birthday. Thank you everyone. Hehe Taemin, do you like the fact that it’s my birthday that much?”
In the picture, Key is seen smiling shyly while Taemin has a big grin. Netizens also noted Key’s new blond hairstyle.
They commented, “Happy birthday“, “So glad you are looking well“, “Taemin looks so lovely in the back“, and “Both of your hairstyles look so cute!”
In related news, SHINee recently paid a visit to Moscow, where they got to witness the popularity of the Hallyu wave firsthand.
Source + Image: Naver
Source:allkpop

Accounts:

Minho: Yes! Because Jonghyun hyung went home so you aren't aware of this either but back at the dorm, manager hyung told me that something big had happened, that Onew hyung and Taemin got to watch the match in person.
Onew: That isn't chaos in Korea but just in the dorm right...
Minho: Why didn't I go.. How is that possible. That happened the day before Dream Team recording, so I was really angry. I thought, I must win the K7!! If I didn't get it, I would die.
Jonghyun: Didn't even get to go to Spain.
Minho: Yes! I didn't even get to go to Spain in the first place, and then I didn't get to watch the match! I felt like crying.
Jonghyun: So Minho ended up winning the car!
Taemin: If it's like this, it means that you won the K7 because of us!
Minho: Yes.
Taemin: Hand it over~
Jonghyun: Good one Taemin ㅋㅋㅋ
Key: Just give me the car door ㅋㅋㅋ
Taemin: I want the back seat.
Jonghyun: I want the cap opening ㅋㅋㅋ (for petrol)
Onew: I want the engine ㅋㅋㅋ The windshield will be okay too!
Key: We're taking too much don't you think...
Minho: The car isn't even out yet and you guys want so much! ㅋㅋㅋ
Jonghyun: Anyway congratulations again. I think this is the 5th time I've said it!

cr: ohatoms

CONFIRMED! The boys said they'll most probably make their korean comeback after Japanese Lucifer promotions! (cr: @Shining0525 | @byulbit)

Thanks to all who sent me fan account tips!
Kamsahamnida


Key's Star Call

Uploaded by on Sep 23, 2011 credits: sweetspring
Enjoy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment