Friday, September 23, 2011

Rain enlistment date set - A 2 year drought without the awesomeness that is Jung Ji Hoon



Aigo a sad but proud day here at My Music Radar!
My heart quivers for this man still, he who really was my introduction into the world of Kpop.
'Sad Tango', 'Fresh Woman', 'Touch Ya'
Full House, A Love to Kill
Ninja Assassin
From rags to riches...I feel like I have been through it all with him.
My Tara's precious tears for wanting to see him so bad, he has embedded himself into my heart and life.
It will seem like forever but I know the time will fly by!
I am so glad that we made that awesome trip to see him irl.
It was worth every painful moment!

Rain Enlists in the Military on October 11

by: hazelnutthursdays on Sep 23, 2011
Singer/actor Rain has made definite his military service enlistment. On September 23, Rain said he will begin his mandatory military service on October 11. Rain himself made the announcement on his official web site.
Rain thanked his fans for all the support in his 10-year career and apologized for deferring his enlistment until now.
Like expected, he will first receive basic training and will be on active duty afterwards. He will enter a unit in Uijeongbu, but he knows that he may be assigned elsewhere in the course of his duty.
Meanwhile, Rain is on his nationwide “The Best Show” concert tour. It kicked off in mid-August and will wrap this weekend in Seoul. As a means of a send-off, Rain is reportedly set to hold a free concert in Seoul on October 9 for his fans.
Source:SOOMPI


Uploaded by
Rain Time Gala 110426 NYC
Tara's video of NYC

Uploaded by on Apr 26, 2011
Credit: stormoftara
Saranghae Jung Ji Hoon!

YTNews video of Tara's interview

Uploaded by on Apr 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment