Friday, September 2, 2011

MuBank 110902 Super Junior wins! Infinite - Teen Top - MBLAQ



Infinite goes up against Super Junior who won, but, Infinite is on its way! I expect they will be wining more very soon! Inspirits are quickly rising as a fanbase to be reckoned with! Infinite deserves every bit too, they are that good!
Infinite still so high off of yesterdays win! So cute backstage!

Aigoooo Sungjong it tooooo cute!
Infinite-Be Mine ReMix

Teen Top-No More Perfume

MBLAQ-I don't know - okay....this is kinda growing on me, I dunno why but MBLAQ being cute is....difficult, I'm beginning to see it tho

Winners stage

Thanks to for all of todays videos.
Enjoy! ^.^

Don't forget that you can comment, Tweet, share to FaceBook, Google Buzz and Google +1 to share the kpop love!

No comments:

Post a Comment