Wednesday, September 14, 2011

JYJ unleashes “In Heaven” MV

JYJ unleashes “In Heaven” MV



A few days back, JYJ revealed their new song, “In Heaven“, and now they’re back with its music video in all its dramatic glory!
The MV sees acting member Junsu and labelmate Song Ji Hyo, who portray a tragic couple. Junsu is a capable executive at a firm, and Song Ji Hyo plays as his sweet girlfriend. After a horrible incident, their romance takes a strange turn through reality that resulted in one conclusion…
Check it out below!

Uploaded by on Sep 14, 2011
credits all belong to JYJ and CJES
Source:allkpop

Their voices....
~.~

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I think this is actually the first entire JYJ number I've ever heard. It was nice.
    But I'm forever fascinated with the human complexity. I'll never be able to understand how so many people can think Jaejoong sounds like Taemin (or is it vice versa?), and I'm not even able to pinpoint a voice in this I think could be Jaejoong's..

    ReplyDelete