Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jang Geun Suk Visits the Set of "Protect The Boss"

This drama is turning into a love fest of 4D boys!!!
Not that I am complaining and I am deliriously happy that GeunSuk is getting so busy in Korea finally!

Jang Geun Suk Visits the Set of "Protect The Boss"

by: small_smiley on Sep 1, 2011 

Actor Jang Geun Suk recently paid a visit to the set of the drama “Protect the Boss” bearing chicken for the cast and crew.
On August 30 at 11:30 P.M., Jang Geun Suk showed up at the Ilsan filming site of the drama which surprised everyone at the site. It turns out actor Ji Sung, who plays Cha Ji Heon in the drama, is like a good older brother to Jang.
Jang Geun Suk  had a mini-reunion of the sorts with some of the staff members present who had previously worked with him in his 2009 drama, “You’re Beautiful.” He also met JYJ’s Jaejoong and asked "How are you doing these days?" and added "I'm watching your drama well." Jaejoong also asked how Jang was and said "It's been a long time since we met."
Jang Geun Suk just wrapped up filming for his new drama, “You’re My Pet,” and will now concentrate on his upcoming film “Love Rain.”
Source:soompi

Enjoy! ^.^

4 comments:

  1. I love JGS but I wish to death that he would please EAT MORE! He is so thin... Still, I look forward to his upcoming drama & film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Red! Diva and I watched a vid a while back where he was complaining about being over weight! And needing to diet! >.<
    I can't wait to see all his new works too.
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, two favourite Korean actors on one photo, great ^^

    ReplyDelete