Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Boyfriend reveals teaser for “Don’t touch my girl”


Boyfriend reveals teaser for “Don’t touch my girl”



Boyfriend plans to add some testosterone in the midst of a frenzy of girl group comebacks.
The boys of Boyfriend have been working diligently on their impending comeback. The only info we had thus far was via a twitter post by member Kwangmin but now we have some more info and a teaser was also uploaded to Starship Entertainment‘s official YouTube channel!
Boyfriend’s 2nd single album will be titled “Don’t Touch My Girl” and contains 5 track in total:
01. You’re my lady
02. 내 여자 손대지마 (Don’t touch my girl)
03. 점점점 (Jum Jum Jum / Little by Little)
04. 내 여자 손대지마 Inst.
05. 점점점 Inst.
Additionally, the second single album is slated for release on October 6th and was produced by hit making duo, Sweetune. As we patiently wait for the release, check out the teaser for “Don’t Touch My Girl” below!

Uploaded by on Sep 27, 2011
보이프렌드(BoyFriend) 2nd Single
내 여자 손대지마(Don't touch my girl) Teaser 티저 영상

Album Title : BoyFriend 2nd Single _Don't touch my girl
Title Song : 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl)
Produced by Sweetune
Artist : BoyFriend 보이프렌드
영민, YOUNGMIN, 광민, KWANGMIN, 민우, MINWOO,
동현, DONGHYUN, HYUNSEONG 현성, JEONGMIN 정민
Source:allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment