Friday, September 9, 2011

MuBank 110909 Super Junior Wins! Infinite, MBLAQ and UKISS comeback

So sorry for late posting of MuBank, was busy trying to get tickets to SMTown Live NYC but.....thats another story......>.>

On a better note...Super Junior performs with an unprecedented 5 wins on MuBank!
Congrates my Supermen!

Uploaded by on Sep 9, 2011
MBLAQ-I Don't Know

Uploaded by on Sep 9, 2011
Infinite-Be Mine - Seriously? Nearly flawless....just sayin 

Uploaded by on Sep 9, 2011
U-Kiss-(유키스) - Neverland

Uploaded by on Sep 9, 2011
U-Kiss(유키스) - Someday - ADORE this performance, Kevin!!!!!

Uploaded by on Sep 9, 2011
UKISS back stage sooooo cute!

Uploaded by on Sep 9, 2011
Winners stage
Donghae tosses the bouquet and SJ jumps around with UKISS!

Uploaded by on Sep 9, 2011
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I dont know how to act right now, i really am happy my radar is so active right now!!!!!!! i an happy for infinite, they are so cute. I not to sure about this song of mblaq, but they all look so cute so who cares,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Dasiey!
    I have missed your comments!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete