Saturday, September 3, 2011

[Heechul Army News] And he STILL manages to look beautiful! And manly!

Just how does he manage to do this? Boggles my mind >.< especially considering my dislike for extremely short hair! I guess part of me really does love him....

Photos emerge of Super Junior’s Heechul in the army

On September 1st, ELFs around the world bid farewell to Super Junior’s Kim Heechul as he stepped into a four-week training program to kick off his two-year military service.
Recently, pictures of Heechul in his army uniform surfaced online, causing fans to sigh with relief over Heechul’s smooth adjustment. The first picture shows the idol holding up his right hand as he pledges his military oath, while the second picture shows him confidently holding onto a gun, completely focused on his senior’s orders.
Commenting on his enlistment, Heechul expressed, “It’s still a bit unfamiliar, but I had already heard a lot of training stories from member Kang In, so I think I can do well.”
After his four weeks of mandatory training, Heechul will move onto completing 23 months as a public service personnel.
Source: Official Korean Army Recruit Training Center blog
Source:allkpop
See Hee Chuls newest army video here!!!
Link:

Super Junior’s Heechul shares a video interview about his military life110926

Enjoy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment