Saturday, September 10, 2011

Chuseok Holiday Hook-UP - ‘Super Junior's Leeteuk and SISTAR’s Hello Baby'

Chuseok is sometimes referred to as the Korean Thanksgiving  and is celebrated on the brightest full moon of the year, which occurs in mid-September on the lunar calendar. Unlike Western society, Koreans still use the lunar calendar for important dates, so a lot of their holidays are centered around the moon and its cycle.
Time to go home, honor the ancestors,pay respect to elders and share meaningful time with family, chatting, playing games and of course eating!
My Music Radar! pays homage to family by presenting you with the new season 4 of 'Hello Baby!'
Which I mentioned in preview here.

I must admit I really am not all that familiar with SISTAR beyond a few videos and some variety shows, but, there is no better way to get to know a group than watching them on a variety show like 'Hello Baby!'
I am pleasantly surprised to say that episode 1 shows a lot of promise! Usually these shows start out slow! This episode is fast paced and quite enjoyable. Well worth the watch!
The video I am posting, I will warn you right now, is soft subbed
(so make sure the "CC" button is pressed on YouTube videos),
meaning don't try to download it because the subs won't show, but I searched and searched (MMR! will only bring you the best!) and these are the best subbed (despite a few minor word mistranslations) and best quality video I could find.
There is only one episode because the show just started airing,
so wet your appetite and enjoy!





Many many thanks to for the subs!

Enjoy the show and a Happy and Health Chuseok to all family, friends and fans.
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment