Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Teen Top and Supa Luv! Another Hollywood movie gets promoted with a Korean Song!

I think I knew the first time I heard this song, that it was something special. And now Teen Top edges a little further in the rookie race lead as Supa Luv is chosen to promote the Hollywood movie Beastly in Korea!
Congratulation Babies! Saranghae!

TEEN TOP’s “Supa Luv A – Rex Remix” used for ‘BEASTLY’

by GhostWriter


Tip: adelheidsmith
Source:allkpop

OMG!!!! Niel sounds great! They all do, I am so proud and happy for them, quite an honor for a group only 7 months out from debut! Oh yeah...How that sound?
Sounds damn good to me!
Enjoy! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Go Teen Top! Go Teen Top! :running man:
    Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for teen top. I love the remix of the song and I love the live performance of this song too. Niel looks hot and very pretty when he is performing this song. I wish there songs were being played in America too. I am waiting for the day that Rain is played on American radio.

    ReplyDelete