Thursday, March 10, 2011

M! Countdown-Ready for some guitar smashing?Big Bang- MBLAQ-Teen Top

Oh yes friends and fans, Big Bang is back, makin some noise and smashin some guitars.
Some fans of other groups are expressing their dismay as we are likely to see what happened when TVXQ came back, and that is total domination of all the shows until they can't win any more. I must admit I am sad for MBLAQ, but at least they are now going up against all the first place groups, that in itself is a major accomplishment. Teen Top is still promoting with out much hope for a win, but that's not unusual for a rookie group. Time for them to pay their dues. I have all faith that they will start to win when its their time.
Teen Top-Supa Luv-Fighting Babies!

MBLAQ-Again-More Thunder Abs! No Mir

Big Bang-Cafe-I really like this performance

Big Bang-Tonight

Today's Winner's stage

Thanks to UnknownCarrot170 for today's videos.

Enjoy! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just love Teen Top, They are all just so cute expecially Neil. If I could vote for them they would win at lest once, Fighting Teen Top!!!!
    As For Mblaq they look just great, They look sexier evey performance and G.O. is looking more like Rain every time. I am so enjoying Thunder showing off his abs, but I totally miss Mir, Fighting Mir!
    Then there is Big Bang, What can I say about them. They are just awsome. I love there new songs and I just love Tops deep voice. I agree with you Storm when you say that there Cafe performance was just great. I love G-Dragons voice in cafe. I can't get enough of them right now.I also love there tonight performance too. T%he gutair slaming is just perfect. Fighting Big Bang
    P.s Please Jooine Please take off your shirt all ready.

    ReplyDelete