Wednesday, January 25, 2012

B.A.P. WARRIOR digidigidum digidigidum!!!! - B.A.P. releases Warrior MV 120126


Zelo baby, your 4 measure pierces my heart...a little faster than a bullet!
B.A.P - WARRIOR (워리어) [MV ENG SUB]

Uploaded by on Jan 25, 2012
MV (뮤비) - Music Video (뮤직비디오) English Sub
비에이피 - 워리어 / B.A.P - WarriorSinger : B.A.P
1st Single : WARRIOR (워리어)
Date : 26 January 2012

Now THIS is how to debut a new group!
YES! I'm lookin at YOU SME!!!! >.>
THIS right here is some kinda hotness!!!
digidigidum digidigidum!!!!

Update:ScreenCaps
Okies friends and fans...you all know how much I adore my blonde babies and Zelo is just...>.<  I can't even with this 15 year old baby >.>

 I MIGHT need some kinda help O.o......Anyone??? Anyone???
OMO! Zelo!!!
Gif credit where due

3 comments:

  1. OMG,I am feeling this song, and the group is so cute too. I just have to laugh because the fact that there all blonde and being tough is so cute. They also have great dance moves too. I am looking forward to the stage performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAP is awesome! I'm so enjoying the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. b.a.p <3 zelo <3

    ReplyDelete