Monday, June 6, 2011

[Hallyu Wave]Kpop fanservice like behavior at the MTV Music Awards show!

As I have mentioned before, I was once (and still secretly >.<) heavily vested in the Vampire genre. Twilight was sooo NOT high on my list due to a dislike of SPARKLY like vamps *sigh*. However, when I saw this fanservice behavior on the news this morning I gasped! Has idol fanservice reached the USA? Or is it just wishful thinking on my part? Either way I don't really care, its just so good to see it here!!!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Photo Copyright Getty Images

WATCH: Rob Pattinson & Taylor Lautner kiss

The most memorable moment from last night's MTV Movie Awards was undoubtedly Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's acceptance speech for the "Best Kiss" award. The duo have won that category for three years straight, but this year they were up against some stiff competition -- Stewart's kiss with another Twilight co-star, Taylor Lautner.



Feeling guilty for scoring the award again, Pattinson decided to share the wealth with Lautner, so he ran into the audience, found Taylor, and planted one on him.
Check it out:

 



Another highlight from the show was the premiere of the first official Breaking Dawn trailer. Included in the clip are the wedding scene, Edward and Bella's honeymoon, and (spoiler alert!) Bella's growing belly.

Credit:
Copyright © 2003-2011 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.

Source:K100 New York

Enjoy! ^.^

3 comments:

  1. I loved the kiss, lol!!! I can't wait for Breaking Down to come out so excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that kiss was so funny. I can't wait to see Breaking Down thought, so excited about seeing it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! For fanservice no matter where it is!!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete