Monday, June 27, 2011

Performances from Seoul Osaka Music of Heart 2011! And why FT Island's Hongki rocked this whole show!

Performances from Seoul Osaka Music of Heart 2011! And why FT Island's Hongki rocked this whole show!
Hongki, besides being absolutely adorable is really a talented singer. Most people are familiar with Hongki from Oh! My school, and that famous dorm scene, I have posted him(and FT Island) up a lot to mixed reviews as s lot of people just don't like his voice or the band genre. I ask that you all reconsider after watching this video from Japan because he just rocked my socks right the hell off. It's not easy to engage a whole stadium full of people but Hongki pulls it off like a Boss. Understandably he is off key a few times, but that's what happens when you don't lip sync and lets face it, he is use to standing in one spot and singing at a mic. Here he captivates everyone and does a damn good job of it!
Saranghae Hongki! Today I will take my heart from Key and give it to you ^.^
but only for today, after today it goes back to one of my Shinee boys >.<
I Hope

Hello Hello-Hongki is still wearing all his nail polish...also like a Boss, I LOVE it when idols don't give a flying f--- WHAT others think and say....I'm just sayin...~.~

Who else rocked the hell outta this show? TVXQ thats who ^.~
Before you go...or as I lovingly call it..."The Sex Song"

2PM-Intro and I'll be back

MBLAQ-This intro has Jung Ji Hoon aka Rain ALLllll over it ^.~

MBLAQ-Oh Yeah-they have all grown so much and look so good! Oh yeah! ^.~


There is ever so much more and many more awesome performances.
Clicky the allkpop link to see them all!

Enjoy a lot! ^.^
Youtube credit: for all the videos

No comments:

Post a Comment