Saturday, June 11, 2011

[Images]SMTown Live Paris-Day 2 !!! Are you ready Shawols, friends and fans? A Yo lets go!!!

SMTown Live Paris-Day 2 !!! Are you ready Shawols, friends and fans? A Yo lets go!!!
Up first! F(x) Amber!!! *squeeeeee*
Stand by me-Jonghyun and fans!
Stand by me-My ever so precious Key *swoon* Key has my heart right now! He is so beautiful today I can't even...
Juliette-Minho and fans
Heechul-LADY希希
Super Junior LEETEUK & EUNHYUK & SHINDONG!!! 'Single Ladies'!
A Yo - Key Eunhyuk Minho
A Yo - Shindong Key
SNSD-Run Devil Run
Super Junior-SuperGirl
SHINee-Hello-Ready or Not-아.미.고-Amigo

Thanks SMTown for all the 'Real Time' Images!
Enjoy like crazy!
^.^

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I was in Paris to enjoy this concert. I mean I love all of these groups and I would love to see them live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this concert, watched on youtube, good pics :D

    ReplyDelete