Friday, January 14, 2011

MuBank...MBLAQ......TVXQ......What a week for comebacks! Watch quick!

I knew this would be an exciting time for comebacks and indeed things are heating up!
MBLAQ is well on the way to promoting with Cry and Stay. Stay is growing on me, I admit that I was so dazzled by Cry that at first Stay seemed like a let down in comparison, but the more I listen to it the more I like it.
Its a tough time for MBLAQ because TVXQ's comeback at the same time is sweeping all the awards and pretty much winning everything. Too bad, bad timing? MBLAQ deserves to be recognized for all the effort they have put into coming back so strongly.
However, Cassiopeia's have been waiting over 2.5 years for TVXQ's comeback!
What an exciting week in Kpop Music! Enjoy!
MBLAQ Cry & Stay

Credit:kbank1004

TVXQ Keep Your Head Down

Credit:SCMinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment