Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MBLAQ's BLAQ Style tracklist and subbed Cry video

Truly....little has gotten me as excited as this video. We waited so long for this, endured delays, but, in the end, it has been worth the wait. It really leaves me breathless and I have watched every few hours, and usually several times at that, since its release. There are just so many levels to love this song and video on.
Enjoy the subbed video, though really,I find the subs distracting. Enjoy! ^.^

Credit:TheKpopSubber


BLAQ Style tracklist:
01. Sad Memories (Intro)
02. STAY (**Title Track**)
03. Cry
04. Darling / 그대여
05. Throw Away / 버린다
06. Rust / 녹
07. Tonight
08. Wish You Hadn’t / 이러지 않았으면해
09. You’re my +
10. Rolling U
11. Oh Yeah(C-Luv & Blue Magic Remix)
12. Y (JR GROOVE Remix)
13. Different Beginning / 또 다른시작 (Outro)
Credit: DVD Heaven

2nd track release due.....January 5th. Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment