Thursday, February 2, 2012

B.A.P. is determined to conquer the world with their music - Osen Interview 120202


Rookie boy group B.A.P made a powerful entrance into the music scene on January 26th with their new song, Warrior.
Although there are numerous new rookies arising in the industry, the boys seemed unfazed and performed on live stages without a glitch.
The members who have all colored their hair to platinum blonde met with OSEN on the 2nd for an interview. The group consists of Bang & Zelo who previously made their names known as a duo group, as well as Himchan, Dae Hyun, Young Jae, and Jong Up. It’s rare for new rookies to draw large crowds at new events, but an impressive 3,000 fans were in attendance at their massive showcase that was held in Seoul on January 28th.
They say that we are a powerful new rookie group, and although it’s a bit burdensome, we will work to exceed your expectations. Our fame hasn’t really sunk in yet, but we do know that our fan cafe members are growing by the day, which we are utterly grateful for. Thank you so much. We currently have 2,000 members (laughs).” (Daehyun)
OSEN was curious as to know what their secret was; how did they have so many fans just a week after debuting?
I think my appeal is that I seem approachable, and I think I have a smooth image. Haha. This is really embarrassing to say on my own. Also, Jong Up is a really talented dancer and he is really pure and innocent. He also has this quirky side to him that people find attractive. Daehyun is really good looking, and Yong Guk has this extremely charismatic side that comes out as soon as he steps on stage, and even I think he is pretty cool. Young Jae is really responsible and meticulous about everything he does. Our maknae Zelo is adorable and tall, so he gets the support from our nuna fans. He’s also an extremely talented rapper.” (Himchan)
The members have all dyed their hair platinum blonde. They have personally participated in their stage ensembles, their concept, as well as writing and composing their songs on the album in order to express their unique colors.
I like the platinum blonde look. All six of us are really unique, and we wanted to prevent ourselves from being too different, because we wanted a ‘team’ image on stage. Our company listens to our opinions, and Yong Guk hyung who wrote all the songs on our album is really serious and determined, as are the rest of us.” (Young Jae)
Some of the B.A.P members have been preparing for this debut for two years, and they are more determined than ever.
All of us started this with all different dreams, but we all had one dream that was the same across the board when we came together as a team. We want to become international, and conquer the world. We studied a lot of foreign music as well as a variety of artists, and we want to spread our music all over the globe. I think this is a dream we can make into a reality.” (Yong Guk)
We want to make a break through in the States. A lot of music and artists I admire are from the states, so I guess we will start with Asia and head that way. Haha. We first want to steal the hearts of Korea, and show you our best efforts.” (Jong Up)
Zelo who looked so sincere and pure throughout the entire interview added his two cents.
I’m the youngest here. I am 6 years younger than Yong Guk hyung. I think it’s a little easier for me being so young, because they take such good care of me. They do tease me a lot though, haha. I talk in my sleep a lot, but sometimes the hyungs answer me in their sleep. There are a lot of funny things that happen at the dorm. I think our strong friendship and teamwork is our biggest strength.” (Zelo)
The B.A.P members are determined to never lose their smile as they rise to the top.
We are going to focus on enjoying ourselves on stage. Instead of being so concerned with the competition, we want to pur more effort into becoming a trend-setting group.” (B.A.P)
Source & Image: OSEN
Source:allkpop

I think these boys just might do it!
And don't forget! They have a bunneehhhhh!!!
Who even dances with them! Digidigidum!

No comments:

Post a Comment