Saturday, February 25, 2012

Radar Replay! - The very beginnings of My Music Radar!

So I was checking out this new 'timeline' thingy on Facebook and found the very beginnings of  'My Music Radar'. It was a fun look back!
Who was I listening to back then?
[M/V] 2PM Again & again Dance Ver.

Uploaded by on Apr 26, 2009
Again & again from Time for change. 
And my BIG crush was Kim Nam Gil, who will be released from his Military Service this July! Aiiigooo 2 years flew by!
Kim Nam Gil: Into the Wild DVD - Picture Slides

Uploaded by
1st Kdrama offerings?

Bad Guy with Kim Nam Gil

Oh there was the beginnings of Rain too ^.~
Rain Sad Tango MV

Uploaded by on Jan 8, 2006
And possibly the very first Shinee Weekend!
SHINee Juliette MV

Uploaded by on Oct 18, 2009
What else was I  watching?
OMO *swoon*

What else?
First attempts at writing reviews ^.~
Live 100220 SHINee & 2PM Dance History

Uploaded by on Feb 18, 2011
Fun look back and Radar Replay!
I haven't been this happy with Facebook in a long time! ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment