Monday, February 13, 2012

My Music Radar! Under the Radar! the lighter side and other updates!



Here at My Music Radar! we try to bring you important kpop news all in one place so you don't have to go searching through countless sites looking for 1 or 2 important news stories.
However it's come to our attention that we have a lighter side too!
Sometimes we just have a single video or picture that though it caught our attention, for one reason or another, it does not fit into our popular news format.
Sometimes we share that single item through our chatbox, but then the item is lost once the chat advances, so we present to you,
My Music Radar! Under The Radar!
Please feel free to follow us by clicking the link provided on the upper right corner of MMR! and look forward to our lighter side!
Other changes are happening too!
As always we try to keep a fresh look here on MMR! so we have added a few items and moved others around. There is a new 'popular post' feature that shows the most popular posts here on MMR! for the past 7 days.
There is also a convenient search option all the way at the bottom of the page so you can find anything here on MMR!

The future of MMR! is coming!
2 new things to look forward to are:
1.The My Music Radar! dedicated Twitter.
Things are pretty much ready to launch so look forward to joining us on Twitter soon!
2.The return of stormoftara to MMR!
Yatta! I really can't wait because though I have been trying very hard, I just can't do this alone anymore (8 to 10 hours a day devoted to MMR! much as I adore kpop and all our friends and fans means I don't have much of a life these days >.<)
Tara is working on a very special comeback corner as we speak! And since all her posts have proven to be very popular, she will also be coming back with a special 'MMR! Page' of her own! So look forward to that and please take care her.

Okies friends and fans, that brings us up to date with all things new and exciting here on My Music Radar! As always thank you for your continued support.
Kamsahamnida
Stormy
Founder of My Music Radar!

No comments:

Post a Comment