Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pre-Holiday Hook-UP - 'Let's Make A Friend' with Super Junior M!

Okies my lovelies, I know it seems like I am obsessed with Super Junior M sometimes...
Ok all the time! >.< But....but...Henry!!!! and Mimi!!!! Oh how I love my Mandarin babies! Anyway, this is a fun little show that will bring a smile to your face and who doesn't need to smile when the holiday times get tough. That IS what 'Holiday Hook-UP'  is all about after all...a little something to take you away! And just what will take you away this time??? ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ
How about Super Junior M spanking each other??? Will that do it for ya?
Intrigued? I thought so!
Part 1. Siwon is pregnant ~.~ wait...what? 0.0
[Eng Sub] Let's Make a Friend - Super Junior M (1/4)

Part 2. The boys break out in song and it's Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours"
[Eng Sub] Let's Make a Friend - Super Junior M (2/4)

Part 3. Zhou Mi stands up to Siwon! Course he's the only one tall enough to >.<
[Eng Sub] Let's Make a Friend - Super Junior M (3/4)

Part 4. Let the spankings begin! Hyuk baby....whats that in your pants? o.O
[Eng Sub] Let's Make a Friend - Super Junior M (4/4)

Uploaded by on Apr 22, 2011
original video via akyufan
subs by oreorulez17
OKies friends and fans,
Those SuJu M babies can be bad bad but oh so funny boys!
I hope you have enjoyed your pre-Holiday Hook-UP!^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment