Friday, November 11, 2011

World of Random - No I Have Not Been To Paradise - All Is Well 111111


From Infinite's 'Paradise' to Starship Troopers's 'No I have Not Been To Paradise'
See how my mind works? No? Me either sometimes ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ
I can be just so random sometimes....
Anyway so yeah I grew up watching Star Trek and Star War....Lost in Space
Its ALL MY MOM'S FAULT!!! She made me watch Star Trek when I was little! O.o
So fun when you can blame your mom ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ
Everything comes back to music for me of course, this song always stuck in my head so when I randomly ran across it on the webz the other day I was all happy! ^^
This song plays during the prom scene.
All Is Well

Uploaded by on Sep 13, 2008

Need to know more?

Enjoy my semi quasi tribute to 111111 ^.^

Note: The anime shown in the video has nothing to do with the movie...it was just the best quality vid I could find of the song...so random...again...^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment