Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MAMA Awards SPAM-A-PIC

I just got done watching the MAMAs, and I took plenty of caps. ARE YOU READY?


This was while B2ST was playing Moonlight Sonata, and HyunA was on stage.

HyunA and Hyunseung from B2ST shared a kiss :O

Super Junior won as the most popular artist in Singapore :3

Aziatix won Best Asian Artist! *cries*


Will.I.Am performed some songs!

It was a little strange

Aww look at all the kids!

CL performed Where Is The Love with Will.I.Am

For the best Male Dance Performance: B2ST!


And the Best Female Dance Performance goes to Miss A!

SNSD got to sing next!

They sang an amazing remix of The Boys.

Super Junior took the stage next.

First they sang Mr. Simple

Then Sorry Sorry.

It's hard to tell from this cap, but the whole stage was filled with dancers! It was sweet!

HyunA won best dance performance solo.

Super Junior got Best Male Group

SNSD won Best Female Group!

Snoop Dog performed too! (I don't know what happened to the bottom of this cap...it is a mystery?)

Along with Dr Dre! It was neat! (how did my mouse cursor get in this cap? MORE MYSTERIES!?)

NOW FOR THE BIG AWARDS! IS YOUR BODY READY?

SONG OF THE YEAR! 2NE1, “I Am The Best”!

ARTIST OF THE YEAR! SNSD!

AND FINALLY DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!

ALBUM OF THE YEAR GOES TO....



SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!

I wanted to cry too!

It was an amazing award show, and I had a lot of fun!

-stormoftara :3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the exciting update and all the cool screen caps! You guys rock! ^^

    ReplyDelete