Sunday, November 13, 2011

SHINee Preview of SeeSaw - Radar Replay !

First listen of 'SeeSaw'
Seriously, I'm a huge fan of SHINee and all, but this album is just rockin!
I really can't wait for it to be mine!!!
[AUDIO] SHINee - seesaw longer version!!!

Uploaded by on Nov 13, 2011
cr: cucu0525
If you can access Tudou it does sound a little better there.
Tudou
[AUDIO] SHINee - seesaw longer version!!!

Radar Replay!
As you all know my interweb wanderings sometimes find me in weird places.
Today I happened upon this HD uploaded video of SHINee's 'Love Like Oxygen' Comeback stage, which they performed along with 'SHINee World'
What not to miss? Baby TaeTae all gangsta! Thats what!
Oh and Key wearing a 'key' shirt!
[HD] SHINee - The SHINee World & Love Like Oxygen Comeback ♫ | 080824

Uploaded by on Feb 21, 2010
Seems to me SME was letting them be more manly 3 years ago than they are today.
Another awesome addition of Radar Replay!
Want to see more Radar Replay! ?
Click the label tag below!
Don't forget to like us on Facebook to stay current and updated here on My Music Radar!
Enjoy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment