Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mcountdown US in English! 111128 Kevin! Eli! Tia!

Are you ready for the weekly show Mcountdown US in English?
Pretty much its M! Countdown but with English speaking MC's,
UKISS's Kevin and Eli with Tia from Chocolat.
Performances are from the Korean show but
everything seems a bit more relaxed and with some cool backstage stuff too.
What I do like is that though the script is in English, its still worded in Korean phrases,
and where ever there is Korean its hard subbed! Awesome!
Its kind of how I always wanted it, the music is still Korean, but everything else is English.
As long as they leave the music alone I'm cool.
mcountdown ep.1

Uploaded by on Nov 28, 2011

Sooooo? What do you think?
Did you like it?
Something you would enjoy seeing here on MMR! ?
Leave me a comment and let me know.
Stormy ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment