Friday, November 11, 2011

SHINee in Australia! SHINee News 111111 - Preview of 'Always Love' - Se7en and Taemin - Maknae Taemin Video

So many odds and ends, bits and pieces, but lets start with a great pic of Taemin!
Then there was the arrival of everyone at the airport!
Volume down! You have been warned!
[FANCAM] 11112011 TVXQ, SHINee, 4minute, B2ST, MBLAQ, JOKWON AT SYDNEY AIRPORT

Uploaded by on Nov 10, 2011
111111 ONEW at Sydney Airport

Uploaded by on Nov 10, 2011
Moving right along....Preview of 'Always Love'
Gaahhh I can't wait for this album!!!
SHINee Always Love ringtone mix (original japanese song)

Uploaded by on Nov 11, 2011
source:cucu0525@weibo / pic:LOCK.xi@weibo

[Eng] Taemin was mentioned in Se7en’s Tweet 111111 

샤이니 태민이 노래도 잘하네~ I’m watching.. 태민 - 잘할게
 SHINee’s Taeminnie can sing well too (in a surprised tone)~ I’m watching.. Taemin - I’ll do Well
“I’ll do Well” is Se7en’s song! Taemin sang it during a concert in London.
Credit: Se7en’s Twitter
English Translation Credit: Forever_SHINee
Source:Forever_SHINee

Awwww my 2 favorite maknae!!!! Infinite's Sungjong*ohmygahhhh* and Taemin!
111110 - Taemin, Jiyeon, Jiyoung, Sungjong - Best 5 Maknae - M Countdown

Uploaded by on Nov 10, 2011

Okies I think that gets us caught up!
Looking forward to many awesome fancams from Australia!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment