Saturday, November 19, 2011

AA Today! 111119 - Behind the Show - MTV 111118


I can't even with this rookie group >.<
It's been a while since anyone has excited me this much!
(And No Diba, I'm still not going to give up my other babies! o.O)
Woosang, Aoora and Kimchi have such exotic looks!
The dancing talent just drips off of them.
Their voices are wonderful!
*sigh* I'm totally infatuated with AA!
Enjoy this endearing video thats kinda like 'A day in the life of AA'
Its not subbed, but well worth the watch for visuals alone!
111118 Behind the Show - AA - Self Camera

Uploaded by on Nov 18, 2011

It's easy to see how close these babies are, and Kimchi appears to be the glue!
Everyone loves the maknae! I adore how all the members look after him.
I have a feeling we will be seeing a whole lot more from AA!
Enjoy a lot!  ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment