Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NU’EST releases MV for “Face”!



The much anticipated rookie group, NU’EST has released the music video for their debut single, “Face”.
The music video showcases the four members (minus Ren) with powerful masculinity and superb dance moves.
Check out the music video below and share your thoughts on this new group!
[MV] 뉴이스트(NU'EST) 1st single "FACE"

Uploaded by on Mar 14, 2012
Source:allkpop

Really

>.>
I don't see Ren dancing any less fiercely than any other member.
Why single him out like that????
 I'm just sayin.........

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I don't know what that Ghostwriter was talking about minus Ren, because he was Dance is butt off just like all of the other members. I thought that the video was fierce and they dance was good too. I like the beat of the song and the rapping and sing was really good too. People just need to get use to Ren is beautiful and to get over themselves. I hope that there first stage is great and I can't wait to see how big they get.

    Ps. Why did Ren have to the only one with pink sneakers though, I am just saying, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete