Friday, July 1, 2011

[Holiday Hook-Up] My Music Radar! is gonna Hook You Up! Bonus Video!

Thats right! Its Holiday Hook-Up time and this time around I will have several hook-ups cause, I'm good like that ^.~
Here is your 1st Hook-Up! 
Soon after the SMTown Live in Paris concert it was announced that many SME idol would gather for 'Come to Play' and now that its been subbed I'm hooking you up!

Please enjoy this very entertaining program MC'd by my fav MC from Family Outing and Running Man, its the grasshopper Yoo Jae Suk! He is so good at not only drawing guests out but he is such a pro at handling the warm and precious moments as well.
Enjoy a lot! ^.^





Many thanks to:
Video Credit: kpopella.com
Translated by: Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
Subbed and Reuploaded by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO ON ANY SITE
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS
ALWAYS CREDIT ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM’ AS WELL

Bonus Video!!! SHINee backstage! Ultra SHINee transformation!
Been so long since I have seen this. Unimpressed Key is unimpressed...

YouTube Credit:
A MUCH happier Key
SMTOWN Paris Backstage - KyuKey (fr. SHINee DCgall) on Twitpic
Yaaahhh Taemin took the pic!

YouTube Credit:

1 comment:

  1. I didnt watch the first few videos but i loved the shinee videos,lol!!!

    ReplyDelete