Tuesday, August 28, 2012

B.A.P releases 'Crash' Video 120829 - Plus 'I Remember'

Video credit where due - Screen cap by My Music Radar!
B.A.P is back Babies!!!
B.A.P - 대박사건 (CRASH)

Published on Aug 28, 2012 by
@ TS Entertainment
B.A.P - 대박사건 (CRASH)

THIS sounds amazing!
B.A.P - I Remember (Bang Yong Gup (방용국) Solo) With Daehyun (대현)

Published on Aug 28, 2012 by
★ B.A.P - I Remember (Bang Yong Gup (방용국) Solo) With Daehyun (대현)
★ Full Album Playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4B4E104C932BA950&feature=view_all


1 comment:

  1. I love this group. I feel their soul in their music I love to watch them dance and I like how close they are to each other. They are more like family than a music group. I am african american who is 45years old and I listen to B.A.P even though I do not know what theyare saying. My favorite video is Rain Sound and One Shot . I love B.A.P s fashions what they wear is hotttt! Maybe they need to consider putting out a fashion and jewerly line. The fans would love it

    ReplyDelete