Saturday, December 18, 2010

A weekend of Beautiful Boys...

Every weekend I try to present with a theme or genre. This weekend is dedicated to all the truly Beautiful Boys of Kpop. These boys fill my days and nights with so much joy. They have the ability to whisk me to far away places. Sometimes in a Drama, sometimes in a music video and sometimes just in still pictures. The media doesn't really matter, what does matter is that they work so very hard to do this and look so beautiful while doing so. Enjoy the following music and pictures, I know I have. ^.^
Credit where due.



This song may not be to everyone's liking, I find it lovely and melodic.
Title: Beautiful Boyz
By: CocoRosie




Some of my favorite Beautiful Boys pictures.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Credit where due.

No comments:

Post a Comment