Monday, December 20, 2010

How far has Shinee come from Noona Neomu Yeppeo days?

I came across this vid on my interwebs wanderings and it really got me thinking about how far the boys have come since Noona Neomu Yeppeo days. Don't miss precious Taemin at about 15 (shakes head) he was such a baby >.< Watch as Taemin fails to take back his mic from Key after his solo dance and Key must now dance with 2 mics, while Taemin sings with no mic, which is really ok since he was just starting his "fake mic" days as his voice was still changing back then. Omo did Onew really have a bandanna up under his hat? And is that one of his pant legs pushed half way up? Oh stylist what were you thinking? A half thugish Onew really does not work >.< My Shinee boys......at the beginning. ^.^
080530 Music Bank SHINee 누난너무예뻐 (live) from s1 on Vimeo.
Credit where due.

Favorite Shinee quotes:
Taemin:"Key-umma nags at me alot these days. I'm getting tired of it. So I started act like a bad boy. (Yunhanam)"

2 comments:

  1. I've seen other guys wear their pants like Onew is. And aww they are all so cute. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so cute ^.^
    I know but Onew is just soooooo not thug,the stylist dressed him like some kinda half assed posser >.<

    ReplyDelete