Monday, December 20, 2010

Not Lucifer yet........Supertronic, Hiphopholic?

Actually I was going to post Shinee's Hello + Lucifer remix from Inkigayo however, I am kinda pissy right now because < start rant >I think Taemin might have cut his hair and I could not for the life of me find a clear enough video to see properly and I really didn't want to post yet another Lucifer video anyway after the massive update I did this weekend and Taemin had a pony only 48 hours AGO!!11!!!....sigh< /end rant > The only significant difference on the Inkigayo performance is that Jonghyun started dancing again but only a little, he still has his behind stage.
Moving right along. I actually heard this original demo several months ago and its pretty wild. To hear the composer Yoo Young Jin singing this is pretty incredible. Its awesome to hear what he heard in his mind and take it from there to what became Lucifer after Shinee got their hands and voices on it. Oh how I really do love the music process. Oh also this is the English version. Enjoy!




Credit where due.

Here is the best Inki performance I could find >.< in case you want to watch it.

Credit where due.

Shinee on Music Bank 48 hours ago.

Picture credit as tagged. Capped by StormofStarzZ2

No comments:

Post a Comment