Friday, December 31, 2010

Its already 2011 in Korea......My Music Radar's! last Music review for 2010

I'm exhausted...I can only imagine just how tired some of these performers are...3 BIG Shows in as many days. I'm betting Shinee never wants to sing Lucifer again, little chance of that considering they have 2 more concerts to perform....in as many days......>.<. MBC's Gayo Daejun year end show is still in progress at the time of this posting, I will update as needed. Never mind, took so long to review and write....show is over now. LOL! They saved the best for last! So scroll all the way down ^.^ Opening...cute only to see performers yawning, rubbing eyes and resting their heads on members shoulders......yaaaaahhhh, everyone is exhausted lol!
Credit:CrazyCarrot270

Narsha, including this performance because its a pretty good cover of Alanis Morissette's You Ought to know...even the Korean Sensors must be tired, I can't believe they allowed this song considering some of the lyrics.

Credit: CrazyCarrot270

Shinee's Lucifer, what can I say? Its Lucifer....nice gothic stage..Jonghyun has his throne back, everyone looks good but a little tired. Fighting Shinee!

Credit:CrazyCarrot270

Lovely and calm showing of Hello, now I KNOW how tired everyone is....Sitting in JongKey Onew 2Min formation, and Onew didnt even bother to change that. Maybe they need the comfort of their couples lol. Fighting my babies...Saranghae!

Credit:CrazyCarrot270

Battle of the bands....being included for 2 reasons, 1st Onew sings and he rocks! 2nd, these are REAL bands....enough said.

Credit:CrazyCarrot270

It's 2PM and they are rockin the HOUSE! great costumes! Omo Taec, Nichk and Chansung! So many abs........^.~ Without You and I'll be back...and yes I will with performances like this one! Yaaaaahhhhh.

Credit:CrazyCarrot270

Super Junior! Awww they did Sorry Sorry (now those of you who chat with me, will know where I get my *sorry sorry hands* from >.<)and of course my other fav Bounce.
Credit:CrazyCarrot270

Another Special stage...Taemin is great! And I WANT Krystal's highheel sneekers!
Taemin – ID: Peace B
Krystal – No.1
Luna – Atlantis Princess
Yoona – My Name

Credit:CrazyCarrot270

AND......the Closing and countdown to the New Year! I hope you have enjoyed! It was a great show. I hope all the performers get some much needed sleep! Fighting!

Credit:CrazyCarrot270

I need a nap......

No comments:

Post a Comment