Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Mayhem!!! SHINee - Infinite - B.A.P. and Big Bang!

Okies, I missed 'Sunday Spam' yesterday so I'm here bringing you a little 'Monday Mayhem!' instead!
SHINee videos continue to drift in and are great!
Enjoy a few ^.~

120331 진해 군항제 - Taemin only video (COSMICAA)
Published on Apr 17, 2012 by

I know I know....I'm too obsessed with this song!
Its such a pretty song with beautiful meaning ^^
PLUS I adore Onews long hair, but, I wanna know why he's growing it out
AND how long will it last?
120503 SW Nagoya TYH
Published on May 3, 2012 by
120503 do not reupload.
Speaking of a truly beautiful song....
Infinite released the studio version of 'Only Tears' produced by Sweetune
Infinite (인피니트) - 눈물만 (Only Tears)
Published on May 7, 2012 by
♪ Daum : http://music.daum.net/album/main?album_id=603245

Singer : Infinite
Single : Only Tears
Date : 8 May 2012

☞ My Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/Jae_AsianDream

 B.A.P. has released the BTS video of 'Power'
Very nice!
B.A.P(비에이피) - POWER M/V Making Film (in Songdo)
Published on May 6, 2012 by
@ TS Entertainment
B.A.P(비에이피) - POWER M/V Making Film (in Songdo)


WOW! Korean figure skating champion Kim Jinseo skated Big Bang’s "Fantastic Baby" 
Well done!
김진서_Fantastic Baby.MTS
Published on May 4, 2012 by
E1 올댓스케이트 스프링 2012
피겨계의' fantastic baby' 김진서 선수!

Speaking of Big Bang....
Big Bang recently was jammin and though I saw a picture a while ago, here is the video!Bad Boy Rehearsal 
Published on May 6, 2012 by
Rehearsal for live version of Big Bang's "Bad Boy", with the band.
NOTE: Originally from/Source: Justin Lyon's facebook. I do not own this video, I simply re-uploaded it to youtube.

 Enjoy your Monday Mayhem!
^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment