Sunday, May 19, 2013

That silly little sitcom 'We Got Married' starring SHINee's Taemin PART 2 Extreme Style! *Spoiler Alert*

I was really Really REALLY mad watching the 130819 episode of We Got Married. 
To the extreme! YES Yes yes I KNOW its scripted, still nothing stops our magnificent maknae from speaking his mind! We all know him well enough to see that many of his reactions are the real thing.
He never could hide his real feelings.

Having to watch Taemin's face when he heard someone in the crowd call Na Eun a slut was truly and utterly painful. My worst fears realized. I'm not gonna rant here, though I could. No instead I choose to look at the positives. Like how cute was Taemin sticking his cell phone out the window of the van leaving Inkigayo today?


Look at him showing it off! Kinda like f**k ya all! I'ma toss this in your face and you're gonna like it!  Extreme Taemin strikes again!


When I saw him talking about being part of the Single Troop and saying he didn't like couple items because he was jealous I yelled "Good for you Taeminnie ah! I'm so glad you're doing WGM! You get to experience something normal for once!" 

How cute were they talking about hanging out at the playground? Till 6th grade, all I could think of then was, "Well Taemin, after 6th grade you joined SME and your normal life was pretty much over by then. 


He never really got to experience the normal relationship interactions. I know I know there have been rumors, including the most recent one about him dating a non-celeb, and that may indeed have been true, but apparently nothing lasted. Was that because of the Idol Life? Perhaps, more likely it was due to extreme inexperience. At any rate, Taemin seems to be forming definite ideas about what he wants and how he wants to do it.


Taemin is approaching this role like he does sports, like he pretty much does everything, Extreme Style!
Ottoke Taeminnie ah???? What are we gonna do with you!?
Stormy out!

Missed Part 1? Click here or Check out my Guest Post on Oddness/Weirdness HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment