Sunday, December 11, 2011

Inkigayo Mutizen 111211 - TRAX - T-ara - TroubleMaker - BoyFriend - B1A4 - Super Junior DongHae & EunHyuk - Something Completely Different!

TRAX Good Bye Stage
TRAX - Blind - I must admit I have really enjoyed 'Blind' bye bye babies.

Uploaded by on Dec 10, 2011
T-ara - Cry Cry - Really sexy done classy style

Uploaded by on Dec 10, 2011
111211 | Hyunseung & HyunA - Trouble Maker - Really sexy done O.o

Uploaded by on Dec 11, 2011
Boyfriend - I'll Be There : Comeback Stage

Uploaded by on Dec 10, 2011
B1A4 Cut Recycle

Uploaded by on Dec 10, 2011
Super Junior DongHae & EunHyuk - Next Week - OPPA! OPPA! ^^

Uploaded by on Dec 10, 2011
Today's Winner- Wonder Girls

Uploaded by on Dec 10, 2011

Something Completely Different!

Remember this corner? No? *sigh* My bad...
This is where I bring you something completely different! ummmm yeah,
anyway this old corner was brought about by my own practice of reviewing videos for at least 60 seconds and if in that 60 seconds something grabs my attention YOU get to see it! Maybe I'm getting nostalgic due to our impending 1 year Anni this week lol
Anyway there has been some buzz around about this new sub-unit so I checked it out!
All I really know about Bang Yong Guk & ZELO is that blonde baby ZELO is 15! o.O
And despite the look in that intro pic, they are all about teh Hip Hop ^.~
Which those of you who know me well, know Hip Hop is my personal sib ^.~
Bang Yong Guk & ZELO - Never Give Up

Uploaded by on Dec 10, 2011
15....*sigh* ^.~
Enjoy a lot! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment