Sunday, October 16, 2011

Inkigayo Mutizen 111016 - UKISS - Super Junior - Infinite - B1A4 - Boyfriend - FT Island

This was the week for BIG shows! Lets Roll!
A soft kiss
U-Kiss - Someday

Uploaded by on Oct 15, 2011
Super Junior - Super Man + A-CHA + Mr. Simple
Eunhyuk I adore you *blushes* BEST performance My Supermen! See you in NY!

Uploaded by on Oct 15, 2011
Infinite - Paradise
No worries babies, I still adore you too,
especially after todays fierce performance!

Uploaded by on Oct 15, 2011
B1A4 - Beautiful Target
Ya ya I'm still lookin at you B1A4 >.< AND I'm still lookin at this video, because though it drives me to distraction, these boys really do have good voices....>.>

Uploaded by on Oct 15, 2011
BOYFRIEND - Don't Touch My Girl
well done babies! one step at a time in the right directions

Uploaded by on Oct 15, 2011
FT Island - Like Birds : ComeBack Stage
Cause I love me some HongKi ^^

Uploaded by on Oct 15, 2011
U-KISS - Egg Song (Oct 16, 2011)
Awww too cute!^^

Uploaded by on Oct 15, 2011
I sure am gonna miss writing Super Junior up in the title *sigh*
Anyway...Enjoy a lot! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment