Sunday, October 9, 2011

Inkigayo Mutizen 111009-Infinite WINS!!! UKISS - B1A4 - Super Junior - Kim JangHoon - HAHA - Boyfriend

I KNEW they would take another win! I just knew it!
Sooo happy for my Infinite babies!
They were speechless, so surprised!

Today's Winner

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011
Infinite - Paradise

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011
U-Kiss - Neverland

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011
B1A4 - Beautiful Target- WTF? Hire a new stylist cordy cause just no...
sorry babies, even fireworks and that wave aren't gonna help,
I can't even...*facepalms*

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011
Super Junior - A-CHA

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011
Kim JangHoon ft.EunHyuk,YeSung,ShinDong(Super Junior) - Breakups Are So Like Me
Seriously, SuJu makes this one of the best stages ever! ^^

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011
HAHA - Rosa

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011
BOYFRIEND - Don't Touch My Girl : ComeBack Stage

Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2011

What a show!
Enjoy a lot! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment